Monday 2 December 2013

[Official Video] Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix

Kick start the season!
  December 1st has come and gone and it is officially the Christmas Season!  This classic Christmas tune is one of my husband's favorites....there's a story, of course, but it's not mine to tell!
  Have a listen to this and maybe you can sneak a copy in the stockings hung by the fire!  Actually I suggest you don't wait that long, you'll want to listen to it for the next few weeks, so just go buy it now!
  I'm feeling more festive than I likely have any business feeling.  I feel love.  Thankfulness.  Joy.  Peace.  And all those other words we associate with Christmas.  I guess what I want to say is this .... these words, this space, are my way of sharing the joy of giving with you this year!
  Happy start to a beautiful December!

No comments:

Post a Comment