Tuesday 15 October 2013

Chris Stapleton - What Are You Listening To (Live Acoustic)

Yeehaww! This Girl has gone COUNTRY!

  Okay, maybe not all the way, but I'm willing to admit I have slipped my baby toe into the water.
  I know a girl.  I love this girl.  She is never discouraged with my lack of country love, and just as I try to convert her over to the more alternative side of guitar play, she never grows weary in working to convert me to her first love; country music!
  She works in the industry so she has an ear for those sparkly gems of material that periodically float through the radio waves.  She has an ear, and she knows what I love.  She has never once steered me wrong in the selections she sends me.  This tune is no different.
  She sent me the heads up for this one last week and I love it!  I originally heard/watched the video in the official lyric video format, and I won't lie, it was beautiful.  It caught me, held me, and I thought it was cleaver the way the words floated across the screen.
  Have a listen and go buy this song.  How can you not love a voice that was born to sing and be heard....even if you don't like country music.
  Thanks beautiful, country girl!  You're one of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment