Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ludovico Einaudi - I Giorni

Hope.  Calm.  A change of pace.

  If you take a minute to listen, I promise you'll feel it.  What, you may ask?  
Hope.
There are no words to distract, they are not necessary.  If it's more helpful, don't even watch the video, but take a minute, or more specifically 6 and a few. Have a listen.



   Can you feel the hope?  Can you hear the story in the notes?  The journey?  The highs, the lows, or if you'd prefer a visual, the mountains and the valleys?
   I am captivated by this piece, the whole disc in fact.  It's Brilliant, with a capital B.
   

  It's a little different than the energy boosting, soul prodding, angst filled, lyrically based music I usually throw up here. 
  But, man..... 
  I love it! 
  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment