Friday 16 November 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

   Birthdays are special, they are important, and they are wise to be remembered.
Though the day is coming to a close, I suddenly feel called to honor this very special day.
  Today is my Mom's birthday.  
  She is one of those ladies who would give the shirt off her back if she thought it was needed.  She is quick to come to the rescue, a crazy hard worker, patient when she knows she needs to allow space, a constant ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, and an endless supply of unconditional and encouraging love.
  She is all those things you desire in a mom, but most of all, she is home.

Thank you.  Without you, I likely wouldn't be who I am today.  You are strength when I don't want to pick myself up, beauty when the day seems dark, a model of perseverance, courage in the face of adversity, and tenderness when the moment requires quiet tears.
  For all this and more, you deserve a special day.  I only wish I could do more for you, and to make you feel like the queen of the world.

Love you all around the world and back.

Mom, you are THE most special and imaginable creation to me today.

LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment