Monday 26 November 2012

Love Actually - All I want for Xmas

Good Morning!

  No I haven't done a complete turn around on the Scrooge thing, and our home
has not yet found its way to listening to Christmas music, but this does make
me take one giant step in that direction.
  In my mind there are Christmas carols, and there are Christmas songs.
They are definitely two different things.
  This has to be my favorite song, though as the season goes on, I may say
that about a few!  
  True confession....I love hearing this one any time of the year...even the 
Bieber version...and though I receive many an eye roll when I bring it out,
and rock my sad dance moves, I would never deny loving this song!!

 So enjoy a little Christmas beat on your Monday!  Let it chase the Scrooge
inside of you away!  


No comments:

Post a Comment