Tuesday 17 June 2014

RHODES - Your Soul (Official Video)

 I need a slow immersion back into reality this week and, I think and hope and am nearly pleading for this to be the perfect way to coax me from beneath the warmth of my duvet and out into the sunshiny outdoors.
  Taking summer vacation two weeks before the end of the school year was probably not the smartest idea on the productivity scale, but all the same, it was a wonderful time away from the day-to-day.  The problem is resetting the internal clock to return my energies to the race (insert substantially large gulp of coconut milk infused coffee).
  There is this radio show I like to listen to, usually on Monday, though it is broadcast on Sunday, that introduced me to this soothing sound.  The whole show in effect is intended to slow you down after a crazy weekend and send you into a relaxed state for a new week.
  Anyway, regardless of your mood, your energy level, or your state of mind at the moment, this one is beautiful!  In addition to all that audio goodness, the visual unto itself may induce a slower rhythm and soothing loveliness to your day; it really is simply beautiful.
  I wish you true enjoyment and a slow slide into reflection as your ears tune in to this beautiful melancholy composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment