Friday 2 May 2014

Top 10

1~ A massive milestone for our family. A crazy amount of hours went into prepping for it.  We
      are exhausted, exhilarated, empowered and positive about the future!
2~ Have I mentioned how I adore the guy in my life?  He leaves me speechless, spellbound and
       utterly blown away by the love we continue to build.
3~ My crazytown princes skipped school to participate in our big day!  They were pumped but
       very quickly realized that a work day is much more difficult and draining than what they 
       are used to at school!  They worked hard and I am so proud that they are becoming such 
       responsible young men who are not afraid of hard work and a little mud on their shoes!
4~ There are too many of you to name so I will try to blanket cover this one.  A ridiculously
       massive thank you to the ladies in my life!  Whether it is an encouraging text or email, a 
       smile or pat on the back, an offer of your time - even if I was never around, or if we were    
       lucky, a visit at the coffee shop. You have helped to carry me this year.  Also to those of 
       you who I haven't seen in way too long, I will do my best to get back on track!  Like I said, 
       words don't cover the fullness in my heart.  
5~ I am so thankful for a comfortable bed, warm blankets and a quiet neighborhood that 
       provides therapeutic shelter!
6~ To my family, near and far.  You are the BEST!  
7~ To the warriors in my life who pray me through each day, there are no words.
8~ The sun came out and shone its blessing in our moment of need.  SO AWESOME!
9~ For this space.  I am so thankful it is here, because it's an outlet that lets me be me.  Outside
       of the chaos that is my life, I find comfort here, in these words and in the vague idea of
      anonymity I find in this page.  In a way it is large piece of my sanity and one of my truest
      forms of expression.
10~ My running shoes.  They carry me and help me to dump the crazy from my head.          
         They provide so much more than a physical workout, in fact, I'd only give the physical  
         40% of the credit and purpose.  I am a better me when my shoes carry me home!

  It has been one incredible week, and indeed, I am a very blessed lady!
  Happy Weekend, folks!  Make a list and say thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment