Friday 3 January 2014

ZZ Ward - Grinnin' in Your Face (Live at The Troubadour)

Hey there all you beautiful people, and Happy New Year!

  I'm hoping the past few weeks where I had very little connectivity to the creative world, and even less time plugged into this space that I can get back to the business of words with renewed gusto!  
  I'm going to start here, though I did debate sending you over to hear 365 Days because that seemed like a great way to kick it all off, until that is, you hear the words.  But we can't ever have it all, can we?
  So here we go, a little advice to start the year off with a brush-it-off attitude.  Have a listen, and if you love this tune, its groove, the beat, and that catchy voice that is unlike any other you've heard recently ... hey, you know what I'm gonna say; head over and have a listen to the album and click that little button of support! You know the one, those three little letters, BUY!

  Happy First Friday of the Year, folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment