Monday 20 January 2014

One Direction - Story of My Life

Morning!  

  Hold on, guys, I'm diving in!  Here is unequivocal proof that I in fact am a girlie girl!  I could deny it, shy away from it, and battle my love for this song all day long, but I'd end up listening to it over and over and come out feeling the same - loving it!
  I wasn't a fan straight away.  Maybe it was that internal battle of not wanting to like "the boy band", or the mainstream attention I typically shy away from, maybe it was something else that I haven't yet identified in myself. 
 Then one day I pulled up the video and I was lost.  Not swoony, "oh my, they're so good looking, I'm in love."  No, not that feeling, and maybe my real feelings were worse, but I'm going to share them with you anyway.
  I was emotional; teary eyed, water pouring from my eyes, heart beating fast and thick, emotional.
  WHAT?!
  I am not a little girl, how could this make me cry?  Well it did and now my heart is hooked.
  Watch this, dare I say, clever-emotional-small-masterpiece of work and tell me you feel nothing.
  In the very least admit it's done well!  
  Hahahahaha, oh man.  I've gone there; straight to crazy-old-lady-ville, though, no, I am not swoony and filled with inappropriate thoughts.  Forgive me if you now believe in full force that I have completely lost the plot!  The truth is, I lost it long ago, I just have moments where I hide it all very well!
  Here's What I Know
  I am touched somewhere deep inside; that's what I look for, that's what my spirit craves.  I want to be moved, pushed, challenged, and involved - I want to feel.  Judge me harshly if you will, but ... Mission Accomplished - I feel.
  Watch the video, and again, tell me you feel nothing!
  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment