Monday 9 December 2013

Ella Henderson 'Silent Night' - Live on the Saturday Night Show RTE 15/1...

Morning!
  
  One of my favorite things for this time of year has always been the Christmas specials on the food network, this year is no exception.  They sure do know how to tempt you into the holiday season with a massive spread of mouth watering food, don't they?  If you're not like me I suggest you give them a chance, you'll be dreaming of brussel sprouts coated with bacon (my favorite), stuffing filled with fragrant sprigs of fresh thyme, sage, and crunchy rosemary, and if you let yourself go all the way, you'll be talking to your own turkey well before it goes into the oven to be the center piece of your feast!  
  Obviously my head space is dancing with food and the best part for me is: I'm not in charge of a whole lot during those special meal times!  SO excited about that!  I'll happily do the dishes, but it will be nice to pass the pot, pan and spatula to someone else for a day or two!  To truly enjoy something that has been cooked with tender-loving-care.
  Let this traditional song take you to the place that screams I'm-ready-for-Christmas-Eve!!!  Turn out the lights, turn the music on, corral your family for sit down time around your beautifully lit, twinkling tree and spend some quality time with each other this season.  Time is short, say the words you need to say, snuggle up and share the love, it'll be worth it, and my goodness it's cold enough the past few days to be scrambling for something to do indoors!

  Enjoy the small moments this season and stir the anticipation of enjoying a Silent Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment