Wednesday 27 November 2013

 Mid-Week Confessions or a random rambling.

 I've been looking at eyes lately.  Creepy, I know.  Many up close and personal conversation I've had in the past few months has been educational, and I'm not going to lie, I probably got lost and heard few of your words as I was trying to process how I would describe the colour of your eyes.  It goes beyond that though, how they move, what they express, the secrets you offer without necessarily knowing it; I'm fascinated.
  (And why are certain eyes more fascinating than others?  What is it about them that draws me in?  What makes those few special pairs oh, so, special?)
  I've always been very fond of eyes.  That small, yet ultimately crazy-powerful feature is what draws me in.  I'm a fan of the eyes, and on any ordinary day I have a tendency to get lost, carried away, and enchanted by their power.  Apparently I have some day-dreamer version of ADD, though this isn't likely news to anyone.
  Anyway, back to it!  I've been extra focused on them recently.  
 Do you know anyone with green eyes?  To me they seem like something that doesn't exist.  Maybe they are not as uncommon as I believe, but when I say green I really do mean green; like the green from the Irish country side.  Green like a glowing emerald.  Green like the glossy leaves on a spring tree.
  Do eyes that green even exist?  

  What I've learnt is that you can see everything in those glossy mirrors.

  The secrets you keep can be seen in your eyes.  
  The lies you tell are revealed.
  The contempt you feel cannot be hidden. 
  The searching.
  The pain.
  The hope.
  The hiding.
  They are truly the mirror of the soul.
  The truth.

  If I've creeped you out because I've looked too closely, oops! 
  I'm not actually all that apologetic.  Anything in the name of research, right?
  If I saw your secrets, don't worry......I'm the best secret keeper ever!
  If you want me to see your eyes, blink a few extra and very intentional times the next time we meet.....at least you'll draw the laugh!

  Happy blustery, blizzard like, winter Wednesday!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment