Monday 21 October 2013

Kacey Musgraves - It Is What It Is (Acoustic)

Monday, we meet again.....

 I'm not in the mood to start a new week, not at this moment, probably not in the next, maybe not at all today...it's just how I happen to feel this morning.
  However, time does not bend to my will, nor does it show mercy to any it welcomes into this life, which if you pause and think about it, is actually comforting.  So I will drag my weary bones out there to the pavement and start a new week just like the rest of you!
  I like this tune, plain and simple.
  I like the acoustic version, the voice, the lyrics, the funny rambling, the girl - her voice - and her guitar.
  Simple.
  Take a listen.  
  Love it or leave it.
  My not-so-secret secret is....I love it!
  I'm off to hit the pavement.  Hopefully I can kick this Monday in the pants.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment