Monday 7 October 2013

John Mayer - In Your Atmosphere(Live in LA) [High Def!]

What's not to LOVE here?
  It's Monday, folks!  The weekend usually passes all too quickly, and again, usually that's good!  I don't want to pump myself up this morning.  I want to keep that dreamy, smooth-easy, warm and snugly feeling from the weekend. 
  So this is how I'm going to start my day, this is how I'm going to drift along this Monday; with a gorgeous guitar sound and a voice that promises much and delivers the feelings to go with it!
  Hit repeat all you gorgeous Monday people! Sing along.  Sway with the one you love if you get a moment!  Close your eyes and drift to another world....that's what I do!
  Most importantly enjoy and fall in love with the music!  If you do, fall in love that is, head over, fork over a few dollars and add it to your collection.
  
  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment