Monday 30 September 2013

HAIM - The Wire (Official Audio)

Just right for a Monday! 

 These girls, sisters actually, have got everyone in the music know buzzing and, if this song is any sort of indicator, it's no wonder!
  I think this spunky beat is just what I need on this very slow Monday.  My body is protesting after spending so many hours racing my crazytown crew from location to location the past few days.  I spent approximately 13 hours as a spectator to their sporting life, including an hour and a half standing in the cold and windy, driving rain through a football game. (Needless to say, football may no longer be Little Bear's favorite.)
  So everything in me this morning wanted to throw the alarm clock against the wall and just pull the covers tighter around me to block out the world.  Alas, it was not to be!  It is Monday!
  So take a listen and as always, if you like what you hear, head over and buy!  The album will be available any day now!

  Have a fantastic Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment