Monday 1 July 2013

Bastille - Pompeii, Laura Palmer, Bad Blood - Tenement TV

  Hello and Happy Long, Canada Day weekend to all you beauties, wherever you are!

  Here's what I couldn't get enough of this weekend!  I wish I was one of those "cool" kids that headed out to the rolling hills of the English countryside over this weekend to set up camp and see these guys in all their best festival glory.  
  I wish 
I wish
  I wish!
  Well, it wasn't in the cards for me, or if I had to guess, every single one of you who will read these words.....alas, life isn't so bad in having missed it.  It is, however, unfortunate that I will not get much closer in proximity to any of their shows throughout the remainder of the year, c'est la vie!
  Instead I had this album on repeat and I watched the recap of their live performance, or at least the bit I could get in my viewing area....(which sadly is always small).
  
  I like the sound these fellows make, I enjoy the words that tell their tale, and I love, love, love that they play their instruments with intention and pour themselves into what they love.
  Take a listen to these guys, then head over to your music site and buy this album!  It's a good one!
  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment