Monday 3 June 2013

The Lumineers - Flowers In Your Hair (Live on KEXP)

Hello there and a fabulous good morning to you beauties out there!

  Well I have so much to share I don't quite know where to begin!  
I had the best weekend ever...seriously, EVER!  
Here's a piece to the puzzle that I will unravel for you later this week as I process all the extremely cool and fun adventures I filled the last 4 days with.
  I'll start with this incredible group of entertainers.  The Lumineers were an absolute pleasure-filled treat to watch perform.
  Here is a small sample of what they do; and I assure you they do what they do very well!
Take a listen, then head over to your music page and support these guys.  The listening pleasure you will get out of this album is well worth the small price of the album!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment