Monday 27 May 2013

CRYSTAL FIGHTERS - YOU & I ((OFFICIAL VIDEO))

HEY!  Remember me!

  Are you ever able to sit back and have a good laugh at yourself ?  
I will confess, I've been laughing at myself lately!  Well in reality I haven't really been laughing, it's been more like giving myself a break, but if I had the time I certainly would laugh!
  I used to be busy and I wasn't sure how I would fit in more, but apparently there is always room for more!
  I've been so swamped with other things that I haven't had time to sit and come up with anything clever, witty, or even encouraging to say in the past week; in truth my mind has been a fuzzy, loud place with little inspiration and a lot of frenzied activity.
  Sorry!
  I've had an overflowing metaphorical plate that seems to continue to be heaped with "food" I know I don't have the time or the stomach to digest.....
  Anyway, there is nothing really new about this idea, but I find myself thinking about it more and more as I watch the contents of my plate grow.
  It makes me take a moment to wonder who these women are who can do everything.  They have full time jobs, carpool their children, shuffle everyone where they need to be, provide the emotional and physical needs of their husbands and still manage to have their houses clean, their makeup in the right place and their roots blended to match the the ends of their perfectly styled hair, and Oh Yes!! there is a healthy meal on the table at the end of the day and they still have a smile on their face and not a black circle under their eyes to show that there simply are not enough hours in the day to actually accomplish all these things.
  Well that was a rant and what's been on my mind lately.  I don't actually know who these women are, but apparently they are out there.  If you are that woman, tell me your secret, can this be real?
  I am obviously not that woman, you only need to look at my floors, my silver streaks, the shadows beneath my eyes, and how long it takes me to respond to your email....if you're still waiting, I promise someday I'll reply!  

  Okay, enough of that!!
  What I do take the time for is music.  So here is one of the two ridiculous tunes that I just haven't been able to get enough of this week.
  This bouncy sound gave me the energy I needed to go just a little bit further, last a bit longer, and keep that smile on my face and hop in my step!
  Sometimes videos distract me, so in reality I like to turn off the visual and imagine my own scenery...maybe you're like me or maybe you like watching other's creativity unfold; suit yourself, but either way, take a listen and enjoy!  This album is set for release later this week but the tune below is available immediately!
  As always, listen and if you fancy a second run through, then buy!  
  These artists work hard to make music and share their gifts....support them!

  And please be patient with me as I adapt to the new schedule that has become my life!  I need all you beauties and this space to remember who I am, so I won't be far even if I am less frequent!

No comments:

Post a Comment