Friday 22 March 2013

Favorite Things

1~ Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (acoustic version)  Give it a listen, I can't get enough of this
      beautiful song
2~ I've started to grow some things in anticipation of warmer weather and an ice cold
      mojito!
3~ A jar of sunny-faced daffodils that are bringing a punch of color to my kitchen
4~ New ideas and words that are desperate to flow from the tips of my fingers
5~ A pair of sparkling, bright, energetic blue eyes! (it's always the eyes for me)
6~ My sweetheart.  I'm a very luck lady and I've without a doubt been spoiled by his
      presence the past while.  

  I won't bore you with yet another run down of this, that, and the next from my week.  Instead I'll tell you I have a new story in my head.  It is going to stretch me, this I'm  certain of.  I've past page five and I've found myself with a giggle on my lips.  
  I LOVE IMAGINATION!! Oh I do I do, I do, I do......love it!
  So I will apologize in advance to those who seek me out face to face.  If you are trying to speak to me and my eyes glaze over with that far away look, or my brow scrunches in concentration, be sure it's not your company!  It's my mind being inspired by the words you've shared, your new haircut, the dazzling print of your scarf, or perhaps the gentleness your spirit reveals.  If you do happen upon me in a moment such as this, you might find a piece of yourself being cast and woven into one of my 'friends', that's the way it works...at least some of the time. But don't worry, you have nothing to fear, no one will know but me (again with the evil laugh, right there!!!)!  
  Of this though you can be sure; if inspiration strikes and you're the cause that sends me off into worlds yet to be explored, I won't ever forget the moment, and I will forever be thankful for the journey you sent me on.

  Until next time, folks!!

Cheers to the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment