Tuesday 15 January 2013

Friendly Fires - Hawaiian Air

   Have you, like me, hit the time of year where all you can think of is beaches, palm trees, fruity drinks and warm air?  Oh boy...I'm not gonna lie, it's on my mind more than is likely healthy.
  I've had this song rolling through my distracted mind for the past week at least.  It says a lot about what I'd like right about now....!
   Have a good old listen, and if you're one of those lucky ones who will be sitting in a cramped seat for a few hours in the next few days...Lucky You!!  I wish you happy travels, warm air, and all the relaxation your location of choice can provide you!  If you fancy putting this on your holiday playlist think of me, I'll be bundled up tight and likely wielding a shovel!
   Happy Hawaiian Air!

No comments:

Post a Comment