Tuesday 9 October 2012

Michael Kiwanuka - Bones (Bing Lounge)

  A late and slow start to the week is not feeling like such a bad thing at the moment.  The Thanksgiving long weekend did much to revive and prepare me for another busy week!
Here's a few things I'm thankful for, just in case you haven't grown exhausted with all the sharing!

  I have an amazing husband
  My kids are healthy
  I have a warm house, food in my freezer, and stack of blankets to cuddle up in
  I get to do what I love everyday
  I am surrounded by beautiful people who speak truth into my life almost daily

  It's a lot, and there is so much more that I will continue to give thanks for.
  I'm also loving this past long weekend.  Friends, family, a wedding, a friendly game of cards, chilly fresh air runs, cookies fresh from the oven, and an easy song to perk my ears up and send me into the week on this fine Tuesday morning!

  I don't need a jolt this morning to get me going.  I'm feeling sort of dreamy and like a shorty week is going to cut me some slack in the race at the moment.
  Give this smooth voice a listen!  It makes me feel like I'm floating along on the water at my own leisure!  I hope it sets the tone for your week and has you cruising along until Friday arrives!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment