Wednesday 24 October 2012

Frente' Bizarre Love Triangle ln

Good Morning!  And hello, beautiful, happy people! 

 I have never grown tired of this song, or this album for that matter.  Frente was a wonderful escape for me in my youth, and it still does same thing to me today.  I discovered it when I was 16 or 17, so many, many years ago, and it still makes me smile and feel that undeniable flare of innocent youth!
  Does that mean I haven't changed all that much, or does it mean I'm clinging desperately to a few sprinklings of delight only the past can bring?  Whatever the case, I'll fly the flag because it still warms my heart!
  I love this song (in most of its versions), I love her sweet voice, and I love that I remember what I felt like in those long gone awkward days of discovery!
  A song can take you back. It can make a new memory, or it can be an easy way to eat up a few minutes of your life!
  What will it be for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment