Tuesday 11 September 2012

Well hello there!
  
   I feel myself slowly coming back.  It's a good thing, and about time too!  I'm going to brand myself boring with this next statement...I love routine.  More than that, I need it.  Summer schedules, or lack there of are always anticipated, but this creature of extreme habit functions all the better for having one.
   You say boring, I say efficient!  You ask- where's the spontaneity?  I say, I don't really care, it can be overrated!  You say uninspired, I say, No Way! (I'm making a corresponding face to go with that outcry!)   When I know what's coming at me, I know how to prepare, when I know how to prepare and how to budget my time, I am very pleased, which helps me to be on top of everything, ubber inspired, and ultra ready to pick up and do something crazy!
   So here's to inspiration and all the trouble it could get me into, all the joy it fills me with, and all the flexible ways I am able to express myself in...
   Today, people, I feel SO ready to face the world!

   This morning's inspiration smells like a warm and soothing pot of soup.  Fresh leeks, dill and potatoes from the garden looked so gratifying even before I diced, chopped and stirred.
   This afternoon the world is at my finger tips!  A hot cup of tea infused with a sliver of ginger, mint and lemon balm (also from my garden) will perk me up when I feel myself lagging, and hopefully if all goes well, my fingers will fly across the keys to create a new and fantastic world that my imagination cannot contain another minute!  (SIGH...)
Ahhh, routine!  You are my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment