Friday 7 September 2012

Ten for the week!

1-Fresh homemade pesto, made from the tender basil sprouts I lovingly coaxed to maturity these past months.
2-School starts today! (I am dancing with pure joy!)
3-iTunes festival-tons of brilliant bands performing at your fingertips!
4-Amazing friends. You should all get superpower t-shirts printed to wear under your every day clothes because you all have remarkable powers!
5-I’m still hopelessly in love with the flag in the yard….can you imagine how many times a day the wind changes direction and how truly fascinating I find it?
6-Pretty shoes. There’s always a reason to adorn your feet!
7-The return of “the schedule”, huge sigh of relief coming from this mom, that’s for sure!
8-New duvet to curl up in when the night grows extra chilly.
9-The sound of rustling leaves and crackling fires!
10-Curry sandwiches. My new fall favorite!

   There you go! I didn’t think I could come up with ten again, I’ve thought that each time actually and it hasn’t been as hard as I anticipated.

   I’m looking forward to the weekend, I have grand plans to tackle a long list of projects that need to be tended before fall has vanished and winter is upon us! Ha! Speaking of…does anyone know how many days until Christmas?!

Happy Friday! Enjoy the Sun and be thankful for the simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment