Monday 3 September 2012

Ben Howard covers Call Me Maybe in the Live Lounge




 Hey all!

  I am going to assume that the long weekend has gone over a treat! Now here for your Monday morning listening pleasure is something I Love!
  Whether you want to deny you like the original song or not, this one will hopefully get you moving your head in a more chill, appreciative way!  Ben Howard took the song and made it sound like him, I respect that like crazy, and I think it`s genius!  I especially love the fun he appears to be having doing it!  The quick smirky-smile-laugh at 3:40ish......ah! love it!
  Enjoy! Maybe head over to your regular music page and check out his album....also just....ah!

1 comment:

  1. lovely lady... how did i not know you started a blog?!
    so great to "see" you!! :)
    any reason to read more of your writing, my dear!
    xo

    ReplyDelete