Friday 31 August 2012

Fantastic Friday!

  I’m going to head outside today and soak up the sun instead of developing a long list of favorites…..

    Let’s Swap Out Ten and Deliver Five!

1- HEAT WAVE…nothing says summer like a hot-summer-day!
2-The quiet, inside and out, when three boys head to the golf course!
3-My floppy sun-shielding hat! No sun damage to this face…today!
4-A luxurious lounger to spread out on, and a day without appointments.
5-Great tunes and the lovely accented voice of my most recent favorite DJ. Always thankful for wireless internet, without it there would be no accented DJ!

Oh wait! Maybe I do have a few more in me! Why not, I have self-control in so many other areas!

 6-Later when I’ve had my fill of vitamin D, I can turn on the tele and watch some tennis!
7-Because they likely deserve an extra shout-out! Thank God for Grandparents!
8-A good book I’ve been saving for such an occasion as lounger time!
9-Knowing if golf is slow, I may also sneak in a nap! Pure luxury!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE! Or maybe the delightful sound of an AirHorn!
10-Coffee was piping hot and waiting for me when I woke up! Thank you, sweet husband!

 
  There you have it folks….one last summer Top Five + Five!! If you are slapping together big plans for this long weekend or just planning to chill at home, be safe and enjoy!
  Wherever your adventures take you, don’t forget to take pleasure in the small things!

No comments:

Post a Comment