Thursday 26 July 2012

Days fly by in summer much too fast, don't they?

I generally do my best to take in every second of it, but here we are and I hate to say it's half over, but if I'm honest with myself, too much passes me by unnoticed.

So here is a reminder to me and you to enjoy the small/huge things of summer, and a peek for you into the inner workings of who I am and what my heart truly desires!

A Top Ten (plus One)

1. A clear night sky sprinkled with clusters of stars and a quarter moon
2. A push-the-limits run as the hot summer sun begins it's bedtime routine
3. Tropical-summer-flavoured cocktails with girlfriends
4. Dancing frantically through the sprinkler
5. Open-window-driving to your favorite summer tunes
6. Fresh salsa made from the goodies in my garden
7. Giggles...lots and lots of giggles
8. Rainy afternoon travels to Narnia, including snuggles from my favorite fellas
9. Fires in the backyard when the day's heat fades
10. The smell of rain

and because I'm too long winded and never know when to stop....

11. Sleeping with the windows open on fresh, clean sheets, and needing to
      burrow deep because the night grew cold.

There you go, a few of my favorite things!
I hope my favs have inspired you to take a minute or two to enjoy yours!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment