Monday 23 July 2012

Alright, entry #2!
Welcome along to my crazy-town show!

So it's confession time.  In my first post, I eluded to the fact that this is all sparkly and new to me, (blogging). 
Well here's the kicker....I only follow one other blog, (insert surprised gasp).
I know, shocking, right!
I have visited many sites, stolen ideas, found recipes, or indulged in simple entertainment, but I spend very little time in the nowhere/everywhere land that can transport me with lightning speed into your lives.
I don't know how to add pictures, my favorite music, and I don't think anyone out there would be interesting in what I cook from day to day.  I'm not even all together certain that what I've created on this page looks like me, or if I have anything interesting to say after all is said and done...

So, that said, be patient with me, I'm learning, and I'm still unsure of how far I want to go in putting the real me out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment