Friday 12 September 2014

 Top Ten

1~ The final weeks of rustling leaves as they turn all shades of cozy.
2~ The sound of laughter ringing through my house.  Oh what pure, sweet, delight from
      whichever mouth they spill!
3~ Girl time, because my goodness in my life filled with boys, I need it!
4~ The return of blessed routine.
5~ The meager but delicious harvest from my garden.
6~ Coffee with a friend.
7~ The hope that soon I will be all caught up and can sit down with my computer and get
      my thoughts down on paper.
8~ The smell of cookies in my kitchen, happily whipped up by none other than my giant 
      child!
9~ The Pretty Room and how it wraps me in girly, sunshine filled, indulgence!
10~ The flag in my backyard. My father-in-law hung it for me a few weeks ago, and still,    
       each time I spot it my heart is warmed and I know whether to add another layer by how 
       it flaps in the wind.

  So much to be thankful for.  It's a good reminder to count your blessings and be thankful, and what a day to do it than today. Don't delay!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment