Monday 28 July 2014

Sam Smith "How Will I Know" Whitney Houston Cover // Hits 1 // SiriusXM

  It's been a while folks; life works that way sometimes!  But lucky me and you, my team has just had a rain delay and I have a minute to focus on one of my other loves!
  It's Monday, and as usual, I only have the time to listen to my favorite Sunday night radio show a day late!  So, it was a good one this week, it rarely is anything but, but my attention was caught immediately which, recently anyway, seems to be an illusive situation.
  Here is a snippit of what I heard.  I kid you not, I stopped, dropped my current task and just listened, eyes closed, 100% allowing myself to be lost in the moment and then scrambled to listen again.  And, oh, what a moment.  This man is on fire at the moment, and likely has forgotten any musical misstep in his past!
  I've missed this space, I truly have, but that is a story for another time and with another purpose. 
  Have a listen and enjoy this Sunday night sound on a Monday evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment