Friday 30 May 2014

I CHOOSE YOU

 Life is made of choices, from the mundane of daily living to those big scary commitments that follow you each shuffle and step through your life.
  Marriage is one of those big scary commitments that is hard to shake.
  Days turn into weeks, weeks into months, months into years.  And on it goes.  How many choices are made when that fluffy, floaty, tingly feeling from those first days pass?  
  Many.
  Many.
  Many.
  Choices!
   The fluffy doesn't last forever, believe me.  Throw in work, bills, repairs, sickness, fights; you get the idea, it's not all a giant bed of roses.
  But the thing is, even in the muck, it's great!  
  It's an adventure, each day! Seriously!
  Falling in love is what brings you together, but choosing to love is what keeps it going!  And here's a juicy morsel for you this Friday; choosing to love leads right back to falling in love, it's just shaped a little differently!
  That's my news flash for this fantastic day!  
  Love is a CHOICE!
  I love my choices.  I love the years I can look back on and know I fought, know I didn't always make the best choices, but in those tentative moments I fought, I grew, and now, if I trust what I hold tenderly, and with abundant care in my hands, my life, my love, my choice, is golden!

  Happy Anniversary to my best choice, the greatest adventure.  You are the sunshine, the fireworks that shine bright in the night sky, the pen to my paper, the laughter in a dark tunnel, my tag team on this crazy choose-your-own-adventure we call our life!

 I CHOOSE YOU





  

No comments:

Post a Comment