Friday 15 November 2013

Friday is here again folks....wow, how did that happen?
It was another week filled with more than necessary and a few misses on my part....I have to take full responsibility for dropping a few balls along the way, it was just one of those sorts of weeks.
There was a lot of good though as well!

Here you have it folks, this week's TOP BITS....

~ calm yet cool, motivating, fantastically invigorating runs.  Evening/night runs will always 
    be my favorite 

~ cuddling and reading with my Little Bear

~ watching the snowflakes flutter to the ground; they are always beautiful and awe inspiring, 
    even if I'm not quite ready for the snow to be a permanent part of the next few months

~ sitting down and carving out a piece of time to drift into my imaginary world and write.  I've
    missed that piece of myself the past few months and it's definitely begun to show.  It's time 
    to make it a bigger priority

~ soup.  Always good, always comforting, always satisfying, always worth the effort

~ a Remembrance Day Ceremony.  WOW.  Taking a few moments to honor brave men and 
    women who make the life I live a possibility; again, WOW, it always moves me to tears

~  an impromptu dinner with friends.  So wonderful, and the last minute invite eliminates all 
     sorts of unnecessary stress!

  My list is a fair amount shorter this week, and to be honest, I think all the bits that are still on the to-do list has me bogged down and partially stalled.  I'll manage though and along the way more will be left by the wayside because, frankly, I know full well I just can't do it all (even if my unrealistic expectations say otherwise).
  Another weekend is upon us!  
  What are your big plans?  
  Have you got a list of all that good stuff in the makings?
  Regardless if you're a planner, or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants sort, make it count!  Take every moment you have and relish the goodness in your life!  
  It's as simple as that!

  Cheers to the weekend, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment