Friday 20 September 2013

Favorite Things another week of simple blessings

~ pie delivered to my door, in beautiful hands, filled and overflowing with generosity and
    love!
~ watching the people in my life bloom with new found joy! It truly is a blessing to watch. 
    There's a sparkle in their eyes that is new, gorgeous, and so incredible to watch.
~ conquering fears, whether small, medium or large, it's a big deal!
~ we have love to share, more than we know what to do with in reality, so why not share it,
    and our home.
~ wise words from the most humble woman in my life.  When we are honest with each other,
    share ourselves with sincere gentleness, everyone benefits, and SURPRISE - grows.
~ AHH! Routine!  How I love you and hate you all the same!  You are good for me.  You
   make me crazy when I see how full, jammed packed and exploding, my calendar is.  I love 
   knowing what's happening; I love a plan.
~cleaning out my closets.  Why do we have such a need for stuff?  I have no clue, but I do 
   know, when I look around at the clutter, it makes me crazy and less productive.  (I do 
   realize that I live in an environment that requires many different seasons of clothing.....it's  
   where to put everything when the season is over that is the problem)  
~ Tomatoes, anyone? They are abundantly jumping out of my garden and landing in a
    massive bowl on my counter.  I've chopped more, sundried more, and froze more than I 
    need, yet it's oh so rewarding to know I produced them, and can share them with the ones
    I love!
~ I'm especially thankful for the past few weeks.  I feel as though they have been too good to
    be true.

  This is all a mishmash and I know I've said very little with many words.  Some days are like that.  I'm thankful for the crazy whirlwind my life is; it's stretching me, growing me, and turning me into something, hopefully, that is better and more well equipped for the future!
  It's Friday, folks!  Another week can be stamped in the books.  
  What are you thankful for?  
  Make a list, try for 5! Go on, you can do it!
  Ponder on those things and be thankful.  It's the little things that make all the difference, because the little things are the everyday living!

  Cheers to a fantastic weekend!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment