Monday 12 August 2013

Ella Henderson - Waiting (Demo)

Hello, beauties!
How are you all doing? 
Good weekend? 
Exciting week ahead?
Is summer everything you hoped it would be so far?
If not, maybe this dreamy feast for your ears can turn things around for you!

  It's been a while since I've heard a sound that affects me the way this smooth as sweet syrup voice does.  I guess it's easiest to say that this short two minute tease embodies so many of my favorite things about music.  An instant reaction climbs my spine and crawls up my neck, setting my skin alive with goose flesh, a warmth seeps through to my finger tips, my breath stops, my spirit sighs, and I wait silently; not a flutter in my lungs.
  Let's address the words now shall we!  Described fear defined and mastered by courage, mingled with anticipation, highlighted by all that is to come if you hold on tight to the hope that dreams come true.

  What's not to love?  I'll be waiting patiently for the release of this beautiful young lady's first album, due to arrive sometime before Christmas!  Sounds like the perfect gift to me!

Have a fantastic beginning to another beautiful August week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment