Friday 26 April 2013

Hello all you Beautiful people around the world!!

  How are ya today?  I don't know about you, but I feel like singing.....Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!!

  I can see most of the grass in my yard this morning, it's a very, very good thing!  It's calling me to head out and take advantage in the opportunity to force some deep breaths of the fresh air into my lungs.
  How about you?  What's calling out to you after this week?
  As usual, it was a busy, busy week here.  It is almost funny how when your schedule doesn't seem flexible there is always a curve ball thrown into the mix.  This week in our home it's been a nasty sinus cold hitting two out of the four of us.  Then after bedtime on Wednesday night, another boy broke out in spontaneous vomiting.   Ahhhhh, the life.  
  Anyway, we'll make it through and we'll wash, rinse, and repeat next week!

  Favorite Things

1~ Girl friends.  Is there anything more that needs to be said?  Because I could go on, and 
     on, and on!  Where would I be without the laughter, the tears, and the understanding
     that can only come from the women in my life?  I know where I would be-lost.  I have
     been overwhelmed with your presence in my life this week!
2~ This one may seem a little too weird and self-indulgent, but why not!  My imaginary
      friends.  Thank you for coming to life in my imagination, for being fantastic, and for 
      giving my dreams wings and setting my heart on fire.
3~ The boys of summer....baseball is back and I'm loving it.  Hockey, and whomever parted
      with their Jets tickets last night, allowing me to plunk myself in a very good seat.  I 
      love the Montreal Canadiens, and their win last night didn't hurt my feelings, plus my 
      spilly neighbor was entertaining.
4~ Running outside and not freezing.
5~ Have I mentioned before how fantastic my sweetheart is?  Well, he is!  He has supported
     me and been my champion in the moments that count.  Thank you for being my biggest 
     fan this week! xoxoxoxoxox
6~ I'm humbled by the many of you who visit this page weekly.  Astounded actually,
     and so unbelievably grateful that I have found a home to place my thoughts. 
  
  The weekend is here!  Throw on some happy tunes and dig up your dancing shoes!  I hope to spend as many moments as possible outside in the next few days.  The boys are anxious to get the trampoline set up, I want to wash the windows, and well, the sunshine needs me to bask and delight in its glow!
  
Happy Friday everyone!
  

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment