Tuesday 22 January 2013

Gabrielle Aplin - Please Don't Say You Love Me



   Hey, all!
  I thought you all might like to know in spite of my positive attitude, I am human!

I failed miserably at my challenge to myself yesterday.  I hid the day away from the 
cold and nursed this cold that is stubbornly refusing to release its claws from my throat
and sinuses, (if I'm completely honest with myself and all you beauties, I walked around in a state of complete zombie-like vacancy). 

  I'm loving this sweet song these past few weeks, and today I was feeling that I needed something sweet, loving, and encouraging to wrap itself around me weary bones.
   Take a listen and check out the rest of her musical offerings on your favorite music purchasing site!  This one isn't released yet in Canada, but it will be available soon!
  Enjoy, stay warm folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment