Monday 15 October 2012

It's a New week!  Where will it lead us?

This Weekend's Top Ten

1~sushi and a glass of red wine (maybe an interesting combo, but it's my fav)
2~cheesy dance movies.  I will never grow out of them!
3~the smell of arena, and a heap of sweaty equipment....just kidding, that's disgusting!
4~a driving date with my sweetheart, and modern medical technology
5~visits with an incredible sister
6~tidying the yard for winter = teamwork!
7~really BIG dreams
8~window shopping, grand inspiration, and a whole lot to think about
9~crackling fires, the drone of the lawnmower, giggling boys, smashed snowmen, and a half    pulled apart trampoline
10~the opportunity to help where it's needed

  I still feel like I'm flying high from last week!  I think it's a good sign.  Life was too busy there for a while, and I'll admit I wasn't handling it very well, but I'm feeling back on track.  
  The busy won't ever change, it's just the way it is, this is nothing new!  And though that is the case and each of my top ten was birthed out of the craziness of my schedule, I stopped, enjoyed, and was able to find something to be thankful for!
  Life is good.  
  So Good!

Have a super-great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment