Monday 17 September 2012

SavePartOfYourself.mp4



  Ahh, Monday, you've come round again!  Where shall I begin today?  Perhaps a bit about me is necessary today.
  I write.  It's what I want to believe my secondary calling is.  Maybe my third,
but who can keep track of it all!  It's what I do when I have a minute, it's what I think about--most of the time!
 I love, no it's more than love.  I adore my "imaginary" friends.  To me, they are real.  I've birthed them, I know everything there is to know about them, from where they've come, and how far along the journey they truly are.
  Does this make me crazy?   Maybe.  I'm more than alright with that.  Anyway...I'm inspired by everything around me.  What I see, what I listen to, and who I know; these all contributes to what my "friends" become.
  This song has helped me to understand one "friend's" journey.
   It's not always the words of the song that I take literally.  Sometimes it's the tune or what I hear inside of the sound, sometimes a feeling it gives me, sometimes it's memories from my own past that the lyrics bring to mind.  Whatever it is, I find my characters wrapped in a sound track that depicts who I've created them to be.
   Anyway, enough about me and my processes.....this is a good one for whatever reason you'd like to apply. So good I've decided to add a second selection.  This one is extra close to my heart at the moment.
Her soothing and artful voice, her ability to evoke something tangible inside of me, her delivery and the way she makes it look so easy, (though sharing a piece of yourself can be tricky and at times the farthest thing from easy). 
   For whatever the reason you listen to music, enjoy!



  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment